If you want to your picture in black & white or cut out the edges, you can possibly switch with the inbuilt photo editor in your phone. Conversely, if you prerequisite or want to go further, like make particular colors pop out, overlap one image on upper of another, use unique filters, insert text or stickers, select from loads of picture frames, etc. Following are some best photo editing apps.
5 Best Photo Editing Apps
Aviary is a photo editing apps by some experts at Adobe, it works well with iOS and Android for free. It is very easy to use as you are given some understandable buttons at the bottom that opens all editing tools. If you need further assistance, all tool comes with built-in instructions.
When all your editing work was done, the photo is robotically saved as a copy, so you no need to worry about losing the original. And it is quite easy to share the edited picture via any of your further apps, like Instagram, Facebook, email, Twitter etc., also save it online via your Adobe account.
- Free app
- Easy to know
- No ads
- Contains lots of editing possibilities
- Can make collages
- Most edits can be applied in one tap but you can also refine the intensity of most things
- Comes with a zoom choice for up-close edits, hard-to-reach,
- More effects, stickers, frames, and overlays can be transferred via the app for free
- There is no option to save above the original photo
Pixlr a wonderful and free photo editor app. It works well with both iOS and Android also it has a lot of great features.
Here is one great feature, by hitting the “before” button to see the picture before you applied the effect, which is really helpful for deciding whether you should confirm it or not.
If you want you can save it mobile or tab or share it on social media in different sizes like small, medium, custom size or max.
- There are lots of useful tools, fix it button by one-tap, you can modify the force of all tools, it supports to save in PNG and JPEG, tools can be favorited for hastier access later.
Not completely ad-free and effects are not fluid.
Snapseed is a photo editing apps from Google. It is free and really naive at first look but does contain quite a bit of editing tools. It works well with iPad, iPhone, and Android devices.
In this app by sliding your finger to the left/right of the screen to perceive the variations in real time.
And this feature is not found in other apps called view edits option. This option lets you see the list of all edits you made from the beginning and allows you to hop back to a particular point in one tap. Here you have undo buttons, you can save the photos and reopen it later to undo changes.
- It has no ads
- easy to use
- Be able to edit RAW files
- Detailed control over how much of a tool is functional
- You can save a copy with the ability to undo edits later
- Filters and extra tools are smashed in a single menu
PhotoGrid is a unique one, it is not only a photo editor app but also provides just editing tools and you can utilize it to create a video or photo collage, slideshow, scrapbook, poster, GIF, memes, filmstrip, and more.
This image editor app is available for free on both iOS and Android also works as an amplified reality camera, let you overlap stickers and caps and other things right onto your face in real time.
Also, you can follow other users in PhotoGrid and have tabs on what they post in the Feeds sector of your app.
- There are many unique features
- Many tools are free to use
- Very easy to use
- All pictures are saved with a little “PHOTO GRID” watermark on the foot
- Comes with ads
PicsArt Photo Studio & Collage
PicsArt Photo Studio & Collage is diverse from other photo editors in many ways, but a very remarkable thing in app is, that when you are editing a portrayal, there are numerous tools that can robotically identify where the individual is positioned and isolate it from the remaining of the image to build editing a lot cooler than manually locating out the background.
This app works well with iOS, Android and Window phones
- It is a very advanced free app
- Billions of free stickers
- It Supports layers in certain tools
- Loads of one-touch effects
- Pictures can be saved online to your PicsArt account.
- You need to login to edit images.
- Lots of the filters and other choices are free only during a 3-day trial
- Comes with numerous ads.
Photo editing apps image credit: Google images