You are not able to charge your HTC phone?
HTC phone not turning on or not charging is a very common problem that HTC users facing now and then. If your phone suddenly goes off or does not get charged or not turned on even after getting charged and screen remains black. LED light not get on at the left top.
If you are facing the above mentioned problem, do not get tensed or panic because your phone is not dead and you can easily fix the problem in HTC phone not turning on or charging.
Quick way to fix the problem:
- Press and hold the power button and volume up & volume down button simultaneously for 15 seconds. Now the mobile will vibrate and it will restart normally. If your HTC phone not responding properly then follow the next step.
- Plug in your mobile to charge with the charger (wall charger) that came with the mobile. Do not charge your mobile by using computer or charger because it takes long time get charged (it is rated low compared to the wall charger).
- Now let your phone charge till red LED light gets on. It may take approximately twenty minutes.
- Now, without unplugging the charger press the power button for 10 – 15 seconds to turn the phone on. If your mobile still stay unresponsive – press power button and volume up and volume down button simultaneously for 1 to 5 minutes.
- If you the above step the battery will re-calibrate and it allows phone to power on. It is an easy process to fix your phone which is not turning on or charging.
If your HTC phone not turning on even after trying the above steps, then It is software problem.
Please comment if you succeeded in the process.