It is easier to make your work more easier and faster by using Key combinations on your Mac. For Apple users, the branded keys can be scary at first, but they proposal a mass of huge shortcuts keys to make our workday cooler. Of course, there are some old criteria, like cut and paste, however you can be shot it so much further.
Following are some shortcut keys for Mac keyboard that will progress your workflow.
Safari Keyboard Shortcuts
- Command (⌘) + T: To open a new tab
- Command (⌘) + M – Minimizes the active window.
- Command (⌘) + N – To open a new window.
- Command (⌘) + D: Add a bookmark
- Command (⌘) + N: Open new Window
- Command (⌘) + arrow to the left or right: Prior or after
- Command (⌘) + W: To close the present tab
- Command (⌘) + Shift + T: To reopen the tab
- Command (⌘) + Up Arrow: Scroll to the top left corner of the webpage.
- Command (⌘) + Down Arrow: Scroll to the bottom left corner of the webpage.
- Command (⌘) + Alt + W: To close all tabs together excluding the present ones
- Command (⌘) + N: Open Safari in a new window
- Command (⌘) + M: Minimize the current screen
- Command (⌘) + Shift + W: To close the existing screen
- Command (⌘) + Q– To quit Safari totally
- Command (⌘) + Alt + 1: To open the first site from Favourites
- Command (⌘) + D: To insert a page to your favorites
- Command (⌘) + Shift + N: To open a fresh screen in Private mode (incognito).
- Command (⌘) + Shift + L: To open the notifications screen, favorites, and reading list.
- Command (⌘) + L: To go straight to the address slab
- Command (⌘) + Shift + I: To send an e-mail besides a URL of the page.
- Command (⌘) + I: To send an e-mail plus a whole webpage like an attachment
- Command (⌘) + Option + E: Empty cache.
- Command (⌘)+ Option + B: Display all bookmarks
- Command (⌘)+ Option + D: Display/hide Apple Dock
These combinations of keyboard are intended for Safari, however most of them works with Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome too. In add-on, most of the combinations mentioned above can also be utilized as a general keyboard shortcut in Mac OS. Just spend some time and memorize it which in turn helps you to save a lot of time while working in Safari. At first it may be difficult for you to use all short cuts at a time but while doing them repeatedly you will be skilled to utilize them robotically deprived of any trouble. Therefore, try to utilize them whenever there is a chance.
Hopefully, the above-mentioned shortcuts will make you a more productive use of your Mac at work.