There are some important and time saving tips and tricks and also develops your knowledge about technology. Here are some hidden Technology tips and tricks for your mobile and internet.
Tips And Tricks Hidden In Technology You Use Everyday
- If you accidentally close a tab, you can reopen it by click ctrl + shift + t.
- If you lost an Android phone in your house and it is on vibration mode, you can easily find it. Just go to Google play -> Android device manager -> ‘ring’.
- An iPad charger will charge your iPhone mush faster.
- If you like to acquire the inexpensive airline tickets online, use incognito mode in the browser. Price goes up if you visit several times.
- If you are at hotel and running out charges in your mobile, the tv usually has a USB plugin.
- Putting your mobile on airplane mode will stop ads while playing games.
- The program DeTune will transfer all of the songs from an iPhone or iPod and put them on your computer.
- Stop using Google.com to search info for school essays, use scholar.Google.com instead. You will find more relevant information’s right away!
- If you download a pdf file and you see it ends in “exe” delete it. It is usually a virus.
- If you have computer that blocks sites like Google chrome’s, youtube incognito mode will let you access them.
- If you want to use timer just go to Google and type “set timer(x)minutes” in the search bar.
- If you desire to download video from youtube, simply type “ss” to the url between www. And site address.
- futureme.org lets you to send letters to yourself in the future.
- If your battery in your mobile is really low and you need it for later use don’t switch of the mobile. In its place, turn on the airplane mode. Turning mobile off and on will waste battery life.
- Storing batteries in the freezer can up to double their lifespan.