Now it is possible to have both android and windows in the same device. It may seem like unrealistic but you can really install Windows Operating system on Android tablet / Phone. In precise, you can install and run window 7/8/8.1/10/xp on android phone or android tablet. This goes for android lollipop, android kitkat, and also in newest android marshmallow.
SEE ALSO : The Best eCommerce WordPress Themes
Required things to install windows on android device:
- Android phone or tablet
- USB cable
- Change my software ( this software will help to change your Android OS to Windows OS and it is quite easy to use.)
- Internet connection
- 15 minutes time
Here are the steps to install windows on your android smart phone
- First, Back up all important files. tap
- Go to “settings” and to “about phone”. Now hit on “build number” for more than 9 times consequently. It will empower the “developer options” on your mobile.
- Beneath the “developer option” turn “USB bugging” on.
- Now download the “change my software” (version 7/8/8.1/10/xp based on your favorite) on your window PC.
- Connect your smartphone and launch change my software. Choose the window icon.
- Choose your language if the software jabs. Then it will spontaneously download the window driver.
- Once the download is done, you will be asked to click “install”.
- Once you lick on install, it will ask you whether you want dual-boot or remove android. Select the right option accordingly.
- After the installation, your tablet / smart phone will reboot, originating windows setup process.
- If you want, you can also revert back to android by using change my software.